Interior Designer Boston, MA
Design is a process. The point of design is to be aware of every detail so that each one is specific to the client needs.
My focus is on understanding my clients needs. The most effective way to achieve that end, is to listen and learn from each client and establish a good connection by understanding what their priorities and needs are. Through the process I establish a strong relationship with my clients which enables me to deliver a space that they love coming home to and will in the end improve the lives of those that live there.
- Residential and Commercial Design
- Full Renovations
- Space Planning
- Lighting design
- Color Consultations
- Material, Furniture Design and Selection
- Assisting clients from beginning to end of design process
- Designing layouts for renovations
- choosing furniture and fixtures: lighting, vanity, sink, faucets, etc.
- Identifying contractors and collaborating throughout renovation
Interior Designer, Owner
1997 – 1999 • Medfield, Waban MA
Interior Design Studio and store front. Catered to clients full service interior design and point of purchase in store.
Parsons School of Design
– • NY, NY
University of MA, Amherst, MA
Marketing, Textiles and Fashion
Available on request